Chess C++ SFML based Project is a western competitive board game. It is two player game which emerged from Southern Europe during half of the 15th century. Now a days, it is a popular game worldwide being played played by millions of people at homes, clubs and even in tournaments. it is an abstract strategy game involving no hidden information.
- Chess is played on a square board with 64 squares arranged with an eight-by-eight grid.
- two players.
- At start every player posses 16 squares placing a king, a queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns.
- Target of the Chess C++ SFML based Project is to checkmate the opponent's king.
- King is allowed to move one square vertically, horizontally, and diagonally.
- Queen can move any number of squares vertically, horizontally, and diagonally.
- Rook can move any number of square vertically and diagonally.
- Bishop is allowed to move any number of squares diagonally.
- Knight can move any number of squares along any rank and after that at any angle. Its movement can also be viewed as an 'L' or '7' at horizontal or vertical angles.
- Pawns can push ahead one square, if that square is abandoned. On the off chance that it has not yet moved, the pawn has the choice of pushing two squares ahead gave the two squares before the pawn are vacant. A pawn can't go in reverse. Pawns are the lone pieces that catch uniquely in contrast to how they move. They can catch an adversary piece on both of the two spaces contiguous the space before them (i.e., the two squares slantingly before them) yet can't move to these spaces on the off chance that they are empty. The pawn is additionally engaged with the two exceptional moves en pass ant and advancement.
For more info Games visit http://www.github.com